Kapil Sharma is an Indian comedian. He became famous from his show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’. He is well known for his quick responses in any situation.
- He was born on 2nd April 1981 in Amritsar, Punjab.
- His father K. Sharma was a police constable in Punjab Police and his mother Janak Rani is a house wife. He has a brother Ashok Kumar and a sister Pooja. Muskan Sharma is his Sister in Law and he has a sweet niece Kayna.
- He studied in the Shri Ram Ashram Sen School. He also attended Hindu college and Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar. He used to do theaters from very young age.
- He faced a lot of problems when his father died of cancer in 2004. He remembers those days as his life’s most difficult days. He had done a lot of struggle to reach the point where today he is.
- He made his debut in TV as a comedian from the show Hasde Hasande Raho. Later he also won the Great Indian Laughter Challenge Season IV. He had won many seasons of the Comedy Circus.
- But turning point in his life came from the show Comedy Nights with Kapil. From this show, he became a producer also. He started his own production house K9.
- Beside comedian, he is a singer too. He participated in the singing show Star Ya Rockstar.
- Some of the famous characters played by him are- Bittu Sharma in Comedy Nights with Kapil, Samsher Singh- the police officer of Punjab.
- He also hosted many reality shows. Such as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6, Chhote Miyan, 60th Filmfare awards and many more.
- He is also doing a movie with the director duo Abbas-Mastan. He is the lead actor of the movie Kis Kisko Pyaar Karu.
- He has won many awards. He won Indian Television Academy award in 2012, Star Guild Awards 2014. He was chosen as the CNN-IBN Indian of the year (Entertainer of the Year) in 2013.
Quick Facts about Kapil Sharma
|D.O.B:||2nd April 1981|
|Family:||Father: K. Sharma; Mother: Janak Rani; Brother: Ashok Sharma; Sister: Pooja; Sister in Law: Muskan Sharma; Niece: Kayna|
|Education:||School: Shri Ram Ashram Sen School; College: Hindu college and Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar|
|Famous as:||Comedian, Singer, Anchor|