Honey Singh is an Indian rapper. He prefers singing songs in Punjabi. Besides singing, he is also a music director and a film actor.
- Honey Singh was born on March 15, 1984 in Hoshiarpur of Punjab.
- He studied music from the Trinity school of U.K. He started his career as a recording artist.
- Honey Singh is the music director of many famous albums like Peshi, The Beat, Suma, Rebirth, The next Level, Lock up, the beginning and many more albums like this.
- He has given his voice to many songs like Behani Naar, Dance with me, bhagat singh, pendu jatt and in many more songs.
- Honey Singh’s song ‘Lak 28 Kudi da’ reached No. 1 position in BBC Asian Download Charts in May 2011. The song was the promotional song of the film Lion of Punjab.
- Yoyo Honey Singh’s video reached the top position in the YouTube’s trending videos chart in 2012. His song Brown Rang was in the top position and the song high heels reached fourth position.
- Honey singh has also worked in the Bollywood songs. His sang in the films cocktail, Son of Sardaar, Khiladi 786, race 2 and in many more movies.
- He has also acted in the films Mirza- an untold story, Tu mera 22 main tera 22, The Expose.
- He has won many awards. He won ETC award for best sound in 2006 for the song Glassi. For Rebirth in 2009 he won PTC award Best Folk Pop award. For the International Villager album he won UK asian music award.
At A Glance
|A.K.A:||Yoyo Honey Singh|
|D.O.B:||March 15, 1984|
|Profession:||Singer, Rapper, Music Director, Actor|
|Awards:||ETC award for the Best sound in 2006, PTC Punjabi Best Music Director 2010, UK Asian Music Awards Best International Album 2012|