Ajay Bhatt is a computer architect. He is famous for different inventions specially for inventing USB (Universal Serial Bus).
- Ajay Bhatt was born in India on 1957.
- He completed his graduation from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. He completed his master’s degree from The City University of New York, United States.
- Bhatt works at Intel Corporation. He joined Intel as a senior staff architect on the chipset architecture team in 1990.
- He has developed many technologies under Intel-USB (Universal Serial Bus), AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port), PCI Express etc.
- He has around 31 U.S. patents and many patents are under completion.
- Ajay Bhatt came to spotlight after a TV commercial in 2009 that featured actor Sunil Narkar as Ajay Bhatt and described him as a inventor of USB. This advertisement made Ajay Bhatt a globally known person.
- In 2002, he won Achievement in Excellence Award for his distribution for PCI express. He was invited to different universities for giving Lectures. He was in the list of ‘The 50 Most Influential Global Indians!’ of GQ India magazine’s July 2010’s issue.
Quick Facts about Ajay Bhatt
|Education:||Graduation from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Masters from The City University of New York
|Profession:||Chief Client Platform Architect at Intel|
|Inventions:||USB (Universal Serial Bus), AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port), PCI Express|